Friday, September 2, 2011

FRAMED WEDDING VOWS AND INITIALS

I am guessing that every married couple (my husband and I included) displays their best wedding picture in their homes and chances are, a wedding album is lying around somewhere in the living room. Well, it is indeed nice to have a remembrance of the day  when you vowed to love each other before God.

Whenever I reminisce my wedding day, I lovingly remember the part when we said our personal vows to each other. Because of this, I thought of preserving our vows in a frame where I can always read and recall the promises we made.

Believe me, you will find it really helpful in days when you don't find your partner very lovable. (I'm pretty sure every married couple knows that there are really days like that.) And when the husband is being naughty, I just tell him to face the wall and read his vows over and over until it sinks in. (Good idea huh?) But seriously, my husband did appreciate this project when I hanged it on our bedroom wall.

It is really as simple as it looks like. You will need the following:






You can be as creative as you want and add something sentimental like a wacky picture from the photo booth (if you had one during your wedding) or pressed flower from the bridal bouquet (if you saved it), the wedding invitation or maybe make hand prints ... there is really no limit. As for me, I decided to add our initials.

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea! What font did you use?

    Thanks, in advance for your response!

    Shar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shar!

      Sorry for the late reply. I used Papyrus. Thanks as well! Lemme know how yours turn out. :)

      Cheers,
      Blue

      Delete