Sunday, August 21, 2011

CrazyBluePixie

Some days I wake up with these crazy ideas in my mind...rushing, running, passing through like a train chugging along faster and faster, louder and louder. (I guess that's why they say "train of thoughts") I so want to instantly get working on 'em one at a time or even simultaneously while I still have 'em in my thoughts, in my system. But as always, the routines of my life (wife duties, work duties, responsibilities, deadlines, bills, relations and this never ending list of things that realistically just need to be prioritized) get in the way.

Some days I wake up and it"s all just "BLAH!"...that's when I decide to just go back to sleep and hopefully return to neverland where anything creative and fancy and even ridiculous are possible.

Today I woke up and the chugging sound in my head is telling me to collate all my crazy (okay, not so crazy), not so impulsive and not so absurd thoughts in one outlet.

Hence, the creation of this blog "CrazyBluePixie" (which I am pretty sure I will not be able to update as often as I want).

In here, I will be posting the different projects I've done; I'm doing and will be doing primarily just to express my artistry, style and taste. I want to be inspired and probably also be able to inspire. But I do not claim to be an expert or "in the know" of whatever I will be sharing. Most of the time I don't know what I'm doing. Other times, I just get ideas from the net and recreate them in my own style.

But once in a blue moon, I also come up with my very own unique piece of art or craft or project and that's when "the crazy and the blue and the pixie" all collide.


No comments:

Post a Comment